Juki has long been known for making some of the very best sewing machines for quilting on the market. They not only make durable machines, but those machines are powerful and provide an ease of use that is about second to none. Juki TL-2010Q is no exception to this rule.
This is a fantastic model for many reasons. First off, its design allows mounting it into a cabinet, thus making it an awesome table-top machine. It is also durable and compact enough to make this a portable unit that can be carried to whatever location you need to get work accomplished. The item comes with carrying handle that makes portability a lot simpler as it is built-in.
Several great accessories come with the unit. This includes a foot controller and an auxiliary table, screwdriver, cleaning brush, four separate bobbins, an oiler, needles, a spool cap, power cord, a knee lifter, cover for the sewing machine, and a hemming foot. Several foot accessories come with this as well, including a foot for zipper attaching, hemming foot, even feed foot, and two separate quilting foots. It is truly a remarkable machine.
Juki TL-2010Q Features
- At 37.6 pounds, it is constructed well enough to be mounted onto any table and provide excellent support while still being lightweight enough to make portable.
- Given great reviews by customers.
- Comes with an automatic threat trimmer which removes away unwanted ends that are found protruding from the fabric after sewing is completed.
- Comes with an automatic needle threader which can save you a whole lot of frustration trying to get the thread through the needle.
- The bobbins are easy to replace, and it comes with four included to provide you with a ready set if needed.
- The knee lift lever is one of the easiest to use.
- The presser foot lever comes with an adjustable switch which allows you to set the amount of pressure that is needed to make the machine operate. This is ideal for those who have a heavier foot or who may not be able to apply a great deal of pressure.
- The different foots make performing various tasks a snap. The quilting foots come in ¼ and 1/5, and there is a large extension table that is included as well. The zipper attaching foot is a popular piece with users because of how easy to use, it is and how accommodating in the piece is in helping to get jobs done.
If you are looking for a heavy duty machine that can really help you to get the job done, then this is the choice for you. It may be a bit spendy, but itoffers a lot of bang for your buck. You will not find many options that offer this kind of versatility, power, and durability, while also giving you a lot of features all rolled into one, and still be under $1000. This is the true exception and why it has become so popular.